We are a modern service company in the health care system in Germany. We provide medical aid services in the long term oxygen therapy, sleep apnea therapy, rehabilitation equipment and low vision devices. All our services are provided as a partner of the public health care insurances in Germany.
With more than 30 years in the market, our company is in the middle of a digital transformation.
We are currently expanding our in-house software team that develops, maintains and runs our software and interface infrastructure.
The team works in a flat hierachy and using Scrum and agile management techniques. We work in a network of freelancers, agencies and partners to reach our project goals.
- Develop business software solutions on Odoo ERP platform, using full-stack MVC framework (Python, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap/Node.js, etc.)
- Participate in technical support of Odoo solutions
- Participate in R&D to apply emerging technologies such as NFC and Telemedicine Solutions
- Ensure quality using the industry’s best practices
- Undertake and document software testing and validation
- Experience with odoo or Python and SQL
- Experience in medium-size projects in ERP or business solutions
- Detail-oriented and quality-loving
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or similar
What we offer:
- A young and modern team in a friendly and open work culture
- English speaking team
- Challenging tasks in digital transformation projects using odoo ERP
- Flexible working hours
- Own responsibilities and autonomy
- A Job in in the German city of Wismar, directly on the baltic coast only an hour away from Hamburg
- Assistance with relocation, work visa procedures and housing search
Apply for this job now using our simple form below: